Team,
Welcome to the blogosphere.
You are launching into an exciting new area of communication where you can create commentary, report news or just about anything else you want to talk about.
Remember that you are professionals and your blog posts should be professional.
Others will be reading what you write--including me.
Per your syllabus, you must post 10 times over the semester. That's amounts to a post a little more than every week.
But, there's the good news. You may post as often as you like. I encourage you to post often. Your grade requires you to post 10 times.
It would be great if you created a following of students, even faculty, who would like to follow what you have to say.
For that to happen, your posts must be thought-provoking, insightful and interesting.
ok, I will try to follow your advise.
ReplyDeleteOkay
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
ReplyDeletehey Mr. Stewart
ReplyDeleteZack, I can't follow your blog. I don't know why. ARe you in google chrome? I'm follow all the others, just can't get to yours.
DeleteThanks,
RS
Sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteWhat up dawgggg
ReplyDeleteSweeeeet
ReplyDeleteCant Wait
ReplyDeleteRead it!
ReplyDeleteRead it!!!
ReplyDelete